1) My husband & in laws made sure, that the house was decorated and every corner of the home looked festive!
2) There was lot of yummy food cooked, by mother in law, and also a cake that was waiting to be cut from us.
3) I got lots of gifts from my parents, in laws and my husband. Now, that’s a fond memory too😀
4) I remember the first night at home, was not easy. It was starting to get cold & when one would sleep the other would wake up & vice versa! That night, is sort of hard to forget😉
5) I had invested in a baby monitor, and it was a life saver. My family was there, for all the help I needed too!
It was a little overwhelming, the first few days and nights, but once I got the knack of it, it wasn’t as hard!
And, if you are wondering, the title of my post comes from, my twins-double scoop delight!!!
51 total views, 2 views today