As I sit behind the screen, with a throbbing toothache, I thought I will try to relax and write. My last post on TV shows was liked by most of you, grateful for that.
So, here sharing some old, some new TV shows yet again 🙂
- The Mentalist – Well I still have a crush on Simon Baker, what else can I say? Its about this very intelligent ‘man’ who is also a psychic. Although, I admit the end really disappointed me. The end, of the ‘mystery’ not the show. I even discovered a website back then, where there were clues of who “Red John’ could be. SPOILER ALERT : I personally wish it was Lisbon. Tyger Tyger!
2. Desperate Housewives– Just cannot decide who is my favorite? Earlier it was Bree & Susan, but now as I’m growing wiser and learning to fake laugh, like Lynette I just cant decide! And, Gabby well she is the one I just ADORE. As, the title might have given away, the show revolves around some pretty women and men, and lots of drama!
3. Jane The Virgin– This one is hilarious. I enjoyed this a lot, and it is a chick-flick kinda thing, but you won’t get bored. It interesting 😉 This one is going to make you roll on the floor. Laughing.
4. Suits– Harvey, or Mike are so last season. What if I tell you, it’s all about Donna for me. I just have the biggest girl crush on her. This one is all about lawyers, if you haven’t watched it till now…I insist please start already!!!
5. Friends – I absolutely love this show, and I’m guessing I’m not the only one!!! I have watched ‘all of them’ and so many times. I cant decide which season is better or which character. The happiest show 🙂 But, I do love Rachel so much!
Would love to know what are your thoughts on the shows listed above? I can actually discuss at length too if you would like 😉
478 total views, 2 views today