Every mother needs some good hacks to be what she is : a good mother. These are some real good hacks that I use in my day to day life, and trust me it saves me a lot of time. And energy. As I said these are some tips that works well for me, and hope you can also benefit from what I call “The Good Hacks.”
The Good Hacks #1
I always have a purse/ bag ready in case I need to rush out of the home on a rush. This will help you, to go, sooner than expected even if its not an emergency. Make sure the main amenities are there:
- wet wipes/diapers/sealed biscuits (depends on the age of your child)
- small bottle of scent
- some gums
- lipstick and a comb
- spare car keys
The Good Hack #2
Have a junk closed space in your home. Yes, you read it right. A junk cupboard, or the box under the bed. Why will this help? Well incase you are feeling too overwhelmed (I always do!) and dont know where to ‘throw’ the shopping or some oversized or undersized clothes. DON’T panic. This is where the good hack works. Throw the stuff no and deal with it later. When you have some time on you.
The Good Hacks #3
Lay out the child’s uniform for the week in the cupboard, on Sunday itself. Most of us buy two or three sets each. So, when one of the set is in the laundry you do not have to worry about ironing at all.
Make your child polish his own shoes, this will make him sort of enjoy doing his own work, which is more fun. This good hack comes from my mom, by the way.
The Good Hacks #4
Meal prepping is easier than it sounds. Its not too fancy,and I promise you, you will bank on my tips below for the good hacks.
- Boil your chickpea, kidney beans, lobiya on Monday and freeze.
- I make my own tomato puree and freeze that too. I use this recipe, check it out its great.
- And, same with onions.
- If you are a non-veg boil the eggs and keep them dipped in water, in the fridge.
- Portion out the chicken/meat and store in zip locks
- For kid-friendly meals – just half do the food, store it and label it.
I promise you, even if you put a timer all these chores would take you an hour. If you have domestic help maybe less. Try this good hack for the kitchen 🙂
The Good Hacks #5
My final good hack, is for my beautiful moms. Because, self love is so so important, and I’m sure my good hacks will definitely help you in someway. So, beautify yourself from these quick and easy tips:
- Under eye circles? Worry not, read my post here which are quick easy ways to get rid of the dark circle.
- Keep yourself fit and healthy. Even if its just four minutes that you can offer.
- Try to take out some time everyday for yourself, besides the workout . Just ten minutes of meditation may work wonders.
- Do not bottle up your feelings about anything. If you need to vent out you can always post anonymously online.